- When was RGS Energy incorporated?
- Founded in 1978, RGS Energy was originally incorporated in the state of California in 1982 as Real Goods Trading Corporation. In 2008, the company re-domiciled to Colorado.
- When did RGS Energy's stock begin trading on the public markets?
- RGS Energy began trading on the public markets on May 8, 2008.
- What is RGS Energy's ticker symbol and where does it trade?
- RGS Energy trades under the ticker symbol RGSE on the NASDAQ Capital Market.
- What is RGS Energy's fiscal year?
- RGS Energy’s fiscal financial reporting periods are based on the calendar year ending December 31. The company reports financial results on a quarterly basis for the three-month periods ending on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- When is RGS Energy's next earnings release?
- RGS Energy’s full year and fourth quarter results are typically announced in the second week of March. First quarter results are typically announced in the second week of May. Second quarter results are typically announced in the second week of August. Third quarter results are typically announced in the first week of November.
- What is RGS Energy's CUSIP number?
- RGS Energy’s common stock CUSIP is 75601N500.
- What should I do if I want to buy or sell RGS Energy stock?
- RGS Energy is a publicly traded company, currently trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol RGSE. RGS Energy’s stock can be purchased through your accredited stock broker, or through an on-line stock broker. At this time there are no opportunities to buy stock directly from the company. Before making any investment decisions, you should read RGS Energy’s SEC Filings, recent press releases, and risk factors.
- What if I have questions about lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates?
- Contact RGS Energy’s stock transfer agent:
Computershare Trust Company
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940
- Who are the company's independent auditors?
- BDO USA, LLP
- Where is the company located?
- RGS Energy is headquartered in Denver, CO at the following address:
110 16th Street, Suite 300
Denver, Colorado 80202
- Does RGS Energy distribute dividends?
- RGS Energy has not historically declared a cash dividend and has no plans to do so in the foreseeable future.
- Where can I find all of the SEC filings for RGS Energy? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- RGS Energy’s Annual Report, 10-Qs, 10-Ks, 8-Ks and other SEC filings are available on the investor relations website on the SEC Filings page.
- Can I request to receive all SEC filings, annual reports, and/or proxy statements electronically rather than through the mail?
- RGS Energy encourages environmental conservatism. An online version of RGS Energy’s Annual Report, 10-Qs, 10-Ks, 8-Ks and other SEC filings are available on the investor relations website on the SEC Filings page.
- How do I contact the Investor Relations department with a question or request?
- You can contact our Investor Relations department here.